Alphabe Thursday … L is for Living, Library and Languages

August 9, 2012

This is a great opportunity to celebrate my blog Living, Libraries and [dead] Languages.  I began just about one year ago as an experiment; I didn’t even use my real name.   As the days, weeks and months have gone by and the readers have grown; I continue to be humbled by the attention.

By way of a celebration rather than use one of my own images; I will feature some sweet pictures from a fellow Blogger Gennepher’s Art who has amongst others been very supportive … it transcends the formality of libraries that I am familiar with … and makes me smile!!

1. August 9, 2012 12:07 pm

Books, are one of the unique things that makes human beings human. We are the only creatures on earth that have found a need and want for recording our thoughts and ideas. Libraries are an extension of this sentiment. Libraries have been a source of joy and comfort to me from the time I was a very young girl. Love books and sharing them with others. Every time I step into a library it is like starting an adventure!

• August 9, 2012 12:54 pm

I totally agree! because of my job I have an adventure everyday … and I never get tired. Thanks for taking the trouble to share your feelings too. Nice to know I am in good company XX

2. August 9, 2012 1:44 pm

What a wonderful library! It would be fun to guess what books it might contain.

3. August 9, 2012 4:21 pm

We have a wonderful new library – which I have not been visiting enough! Thanks for this reminder!

4. Susan Kinney permalink
    August 10, 2012 2:19 am

Books, books, books! I never tire of them! 🙂

• August 10, 2012 6:20 am

This post has bought me an added dimension to my already pleasant ‘job’ Thank you xx

5. August 10, 2012 2:40 am

What a cool piece of art!

• August 10, 2012 6:22 am

I wish it was mine! to take the applause on Gennepha’s behave I thank you!!

6. August 11, 2012 12:44 am

i love libraries

lamb’s wool

7. August 13, 2012 3:50 am

a very cool library!
    I do love the library! so many books! such amazing stories and ideas!

• August 13, 2012 6:03 am

Each of us have ‘such’ a library rich and full of a lifetimes stories. What a thought … Thank you

8. August 18, 2012 6:52 pm

What a lovely and creative library!

I read once that libraries are becoming obsolete but I can’t imagine a world without them!

Thanks for linking!

This was a neat post!

A+

• August 18, 2012 7:33 pm

That was a joint effort I have made links in the last year that I have in a lifetime … Thanksx